Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, select the option that best suits your needs!
Return Eligibility Requirements
ALMOST all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or mailer bag to avoid damage from shipping.
- Shoes returned using the shoe box as the shipping box, or shoes returned without their original shoe box are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $5 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the shoes). Additionally, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates (i.e. Bras), Face Masks, and Jewelry
- Hats and Beanies
- Any items marked 40% off or more at time of sale
- Gift cards
- Please note: Items will be shown as final sale when they are put in your cart and will also show up as final sale on the receipt included with your order.
How To Make A Return
- Return For An Exchange:
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Return For A Refund:
- Must be postmarked within 7 days of the original order date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Refunds are refunded back to the original form of payment. If an order is placed using a gift card to pay partially or fully, please note that the refund will go back on to your gift card first.
- Return For Store Credit:
- Must be postmarked within 30 days of the original order date
- Shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- There Are Two Ways To Send A Return:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below) -or-
- Submit a return request (through our email) and we will e-mail a return shipping label to you, however you will be deducted the amount of shipping in your refund!
- When Mailing A Return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
- Opal Six Boutique
- ATTN: Returns Department
- 1264 Panini Dr
- Henderson, NV 89052
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $3 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the item or items).
- If An Ineligible Item(S) Is Returned To Us:
- Returns postmarked after 30 days from order date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc).
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 30 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 48 hours from the date of first contact. Should we not hear back within 48 hours, we will process the return with the applicable restocking fee withheld (if eligible) or donate the return to charity.